Amish Crafted Furniture is family owned and operated by Dale and Mary Yoder. Excellent quality, hand-crafted, solid wood furniture that is made in America is Dale and Mary Yoder’s passion. With family, dedication, and passion the Yoder’s opened their showroom floor in Chouteau, OK in March of 2006. They began teaching their customers about the fine quality and beauty of Amish Furniture. The Yoder’s pride and dedication is shown through the craftsmanship of each piece of furniture. This pride and dedication has helped grow the company to open their second store located in Tulsa, OK at 81st and Sheridan in January of 2011.
Offering hand-crafted, heirloom quality furniture made of solid hardwood is what makes our customers remember the quality their grandparents enjoyed. Once customers experience the beauty and sound structure found here, they want to enjoy it in their own homes. The furniture we pride ourselves on here at Amish Crafted Furniture is made by the Amish in Northern Indiana. We have selected only the finest builders and expect nothing less than excellent quality craftsmanship.
We offer a variety of furnishings for every room of your home including the office, to the vanity in the bathroom, and every room in between. Our styles include Mission, Shaker, Contemporary, Traditional, French Country, Modern, and many other styles of furniture. Each piece of furniture may be customized by choosing from many of our different wood types and our variety of stain colors. We invite you to visit our showroom, view the quality craftsmanship, and speak with one of our many knowledgeable sales associates who can help with your customized needs.
FURNITURE WARRANTY: We believe that our handcrafted furniture is an investment and that our customers should be reassured that, in the event that any defect or damage occurs, we will repair or replace any furniture that has been purchased at Amish-Crafted Furniture. If the damage was caused due to negligence or abuse, repairs or replacements will be paid by the customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Any furniture that has been purchased off our showroom floor can be returned within 15 days. Credit or debit card purchases will be charged 5% for processing fees.
- Purchase of any items on sale is final. Any sale items must be paid in full at time of purchase. No layaway available on sale items.
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required to place an order for furniture. Balance of invoice is due upon receipt of your order.
- If an order is canceled after it is in the process of being built, customer will be charged 30% of the original invoice price. If not, we can give you store credit or refund your money minus 5% processing fee. We cannot refund any custom orders, such as special sizes, or added features that are not listed as standard options.
- Please allow at least 10 weeks for your furniture to be crafted. Living room & office furniture takes 12 weeks. A store representative will contact you when your furniture arrives at our store to arrange delivery.
- Amish-Crafted furniture is not responsible for manufacturer’s delays and does not guarantee delivery dates.
LAYAWAY: You are required to put 20% down and you have six months to pay your balance. You will receive your furniture when it is paid in full. If you fail to pay off layaway within 6 months, you will lose your deposit and the item(s) will be for sale.
DELIVERY: Our delivery charge will be automatically added to any special order or showroom purchase. Delivery includes the set-up of your furniture in your home. The delivery charge is a minimum of $150, which will cover the Tulsa metro area. Any town outside of this area will be charged with a predetermined price. However, if the customer desires to pickup any special order themselves, that items(s) must be picked up at our Chouteau warehouse. Even if the order was made at our Tulsa location. The only exception is with smaller items. Such as an end table, barstool, ect. If you desire to pickup a showroom purchase from either of our stores, the delivery charge will also be deducted from your reciept. (any discrepancies about this form of billing may be discussed with owner/manager). Additional charges will be incurred to move your existing furniture.
PICKING UP YOUR FURNITURE
All orders will be shipped and stored at Chouteau location.
1) Please bring straps, blankets, padding and anything else you may need to secure your furniture.
2) If your furniture is too large for you to move alone, please bring someone with you to load it. An appointment must be made in advance if you need help loading your furniture.
FORMS OF PAYMENT: We accept all major credit cards, checks, or cash. We also have financing available for those that qualify.
|Furniture Sales in Tulsa|