Dale and Mary Yoder had a vision to inspire a passion for quality, hand crafted, solid wood furniture made in America. In March of 2006 they opened their showroom located in Chouteau, OK and began to teach their customers about the fine qualities and beauty of Amish Furniture. Then on January 2011 they opened their second location in Tulsa, OK at 81st and Sheridan.
Through offering Amish crafted, heirloom quality furniture made of solid hardwoods, others began to remember the quality their grandparents enjoyed. Once customers experience the beauty and sound structure found here, they want to enjoy it in their own homes.
The furniture is made by the Amish in Northern Indiana. We have about 30 different builders that specialize in different areas of furniture. You can choose from different wood types: oak, quarter-sawn oak, brown maple, cherry, and hickory. You can also choose from variety of different stain colors.
We offer a variety of furnishings for every room of your home. From your home office to the vanity in your bathroom, and every room in between. Our styles include Mission, Shaker, Contemporary, Traditional, French Country, Modern, and many other styles of furniture. We invite you to visit our showroom to view the quality craftsmanship for yourself.
FURNITURE WARRANTY: We believe that our handcrafted furniture is an investment and that our customers should be reassured that, in the event that any defect or damage occurs, we will repair or replace any furniture that has been purchased at Amish-Crafted Furniture. If the damage was caused due to negligence or abuse, repairs or replacements will be paid by the customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Any furniture that has been purchased off our showroom floor can be returned within 15 days. Credit or debit card purchases will be charged 5% for processing fees.
- Purchase of any items on sale is final. Any sale items must be paid in full at time of purchase. No layaway available on sale items.
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required to place an order for furniture. Balance of invoice is due upon receipt of your order.
- If an order is canceled after it is in the process of being built, customer will be charged 30% of the original invoice price. If the building process has not been started, we can issue store credit or refund your money minus 5% processing fee. We cannot refund any custom orders, such as special sizes, or added features that are not listed as standard options.
- Please allow at least 10 weeks for your furniture to be crafted. Living room & office furniture takes 12 weeks. A store representative will contact when your furniture arrives at our store and ask if you want to pick up or arrange delivery.
- Amish-Crafted furniture is not responsible for manufacturer’s delays and does not guarantee delivery dates.
LAYAWAY: We have layaway available. You are required to put 20% down and you have six months to pay your balance. You will receive your furniture when it is paid in full. If you fail to pay off layaway within 6 months, the layaway item will be put on the showroom floor and your deposit will be required to remain as a store credit.
DELIVERY: Delivery charges are a minimum of $150; if 50 miles or more it is $3.50 a mile, one way from our Chouteau location to your home. Delivery cost is to be paid separately to delivery personnel with a check or cash (any discrepancies about this form of billing may be discussed with owner/manager). Delivery includes set-up of furniture in your home. Additional charges will be incurred to move your existing furniture.
PICKING UP YOUR FURNITURE
All orders will be stored at the Chouteau location.
1) Please bring straps, blankets, padding and anything else you may need to secure your furniture.
2) If your furniture is too large for you to move alone, please bring someone with you to load the furniture. An appointment must be made in advance if you need help loading your furniture.
FORMS OF PAYMENT: We accept all major credit cards, checks, or cash. We also have financing available for those that qualify.
|Furniture Sales in Tulsa|