Alberta Trestle Table
The Alberta Trestle Table is a Rustic Farmhouse Table with a planked top. The Alberta base features a cross X for heavy weight and great leg room.
42″ x 60″, 42″ x 66″, 42″ x 72″, 48″ x 60″, 48″ x 66″, 48″ x 72″
Skirt height 26 1/8″
1 – 3 (16″) Leaves
- 1 3/8″ square round plank top with mission edge
- Unique dowel and wedge constructed plank top
- Geared equalizer slides (ball bearing metal slides available)
- Leaves 16″ wide
- 42″ wide self stores 1 leaf only – with or without skirts
- 48″ wide self stores 2 leaves only – without skirts
- Removable ?magnet skirts? available to self store in any way
- 1″ Smooth Top (No Planks)
- 1 1/4″ Smooth Top
- 1 3/8″ Smooth Top
Amish Crafted Dining Tables are built with the user in mind. We use only Hardwoods to ensure a durable surface. For the more aggressive user, we recommend using woods such as Hickory and Hard Maple (Hard Rock Maple). This table is sealed using a catalyzed varnish which will keep the wood safe from moisture. Order your Amish made table in the wood type stain color and size that you want. Wood types include: Brown Maple (soft maple), Red Oak, Rustic Cherry (knotty cherry), Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak, Hickory, Hard Maple, Cherry, Quartersawn White Oak, Elm, and Walnut. This Craftsman is a registered member of the Northeastern Woodworkers Association (NEWA) to ensure the quality of craftsmanship is to standard of the finest craftsman in the United States. No partical Board, MDF, or Vaneers have been used in this piece of furniture.